BLACKPINK will hold their “Born Pink” world tour in the Philippines on March 25 and 26, 7 p.m., at the massive Philippine Arena located at Ciudad de Victoria, Bulacan, which has a capacity of 55,000 people, making it the world’s largest indoor stadium.
The ticket prices and seat plan for K-pop girl group BLACKPINK’s Philippine concert have been released.
Check out the ticket prices, seat plan and ticket purchase guidelines for BLACKPINK WORLD TOUR [BORN PINK] MANILA (BULACAN):
VIP Soundcheck – P19,450
Floor – P14,950
LBA Premium – P13,950
LBA Regular – P13,600
LBB Premium – P12,950
LBB Regular – P11,600
UBA – P9,000
UBB Premium – P7,000
UBB Regular – P6,000
UBB Sides – P5,000
UBC Premium – P4,000
UBC Regular – P3,000
The VIP Soundcheck ticket entitles one access to BLACKPINK’s soundcheck, commemorative laminate and lanyard, early entry and early access to BLACKPINK merchandise.
FOR STANDING SECTION
1. Standing section is open to adults and minors, 10 to 17 years old. Minors must be accompanied by a ticket-bearing guardian in the same section (2 minors: 1 adult maximum ratio).
2. Parents/guardians will be responsible for their kids’ safety.
3. Minors without accompanying parent or guardian will be allowed in the Standing section provided they secure a waiver before entry.
4. Pregnant women and patrons with medical condition/s are not allowed in the Standing section.
5. Valid School ID/Gov’t ID and Vaccination Card must be presented upon ticket purchase and venue entry.
FOR SEATED SECTIONS
1. Seated sections are open to ages 8 and up. Minors (8 to 12 years old) must be accompanied by a ticket-bearing adult/guardian in the same section (4 minors : 1 adult maximum ratio).
2. Parents/guardians will be responsible for their kids’ safety at all times.
3. For precautionary measures, pregnant women and patrons with medical condition/s are encouraged to register at the designated table upon entry.
4. Valid School ID/Gov’t ID and Vaccination Card must be presented upon ticket purchase and venue entry.
BLINK Membership Early Bird Presale: Nov 18, Friday (10 a.m. -11:59 p.m.)
BLINK Membership Presale: Nov 18, Friday (11 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.)
LNPH Presale: Nov 19, Saturday (10 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.)
General On sale: ONLINE – Nov 20, Sunday (Starting 10 a.m.) www.smtickets.com
ONSITE – Nov 20, Sunday (Starting 11 a.m. due to mall operations) SM Tickets Outlets
This year, BLACKPINK started their world tour after releasing their long-awaited second studio album ‘BORN PINK.’ The tour began on October 15 and will continue until next year. This is one of the most looked-forward-to tours since many fans have been waiting so long for one.
The girls are making stops in cities worldwide in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. The North American leg of the tour is nearing the end, with only two more shows in Los Angeles at the Banc of California Stadium on November 19 and 20, and the girls are already setting records.